Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Can someone help me find a good 3rd party message board service for my website?

Q. I could create one but don't have the time. Looking for a really good inexpensive or free 3rd party service that offers embedded message boards.

A. You can use wordpress /joomla /drupal and the like.
Turnkey linux has a collection of installers which you can experiment on a virtual machine

what is the best program for netcafe control?
Q. I want a program that works via network (optional) and that is based on a username & password system and that ends your session after the allocated time period specified. I want it to have 2 or more types of accounts, one for games and one for internet, each with its own fee.

A. Here's a great article on turnkey Linux net cafe distributions:

http://www.joachim-breitner.de/blog/archives/193-Turnkey-Linux-for-Internet-Cafes.html

I went to sitepoint and checked out on some turnkey sites being sold. How do I go about buying a website?
Q. I mean, how do I know the website I purchased is already under my name, account? What about the domain, hosting, website - what information does the previous owner have to give me as proof that I am the new owner of the website? Do I need to sign anything, of fill up any form? Please help...

A. If it is a turnkey site, then all the seller should do is to push the account into your name / login at a domain registrar such as Godaddy, this will be done by arrangement. Once the domain name is in your account, you should be able to see it in your registrar account. You should also be able to see your details on the whois records (e.g. http://www.allwhois.com). If hosting is done with the same registrar, then there is nothing to it, as the domain and hosting will be pushed to your login. If the hosting is on a separate account, the seller should give you all the necessary files or install it for you. There should be some details on the type of hosting the turnkey site is running on, such as Windows or Apache/Linux.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment