Monday, March 11, 2013

Is there a way to convert NTFS partitions to some Linux Filesystem in place without copying data?

Q. I'd like to convert a NTFS partition to a Linux File system in place without copying the data.

A. I don't think you can convert it directly without backing up your files first on a separate media unless you don't need the files.

GParted can do the conversion from NTFS to a Linux File System.

What other version of Linux is Pear Linux comparable to?
Q. I just started using Linux and I really like it. The one thing that I'm not really familiar with yet though is all the Linux file types. For example, I want to download a file and the only versions of Linux listed other versions like Ubuntu, Debian, etc.

Is there a version of Linux that Pear is specifically descendent from?

A. well pear linux is based on Ubuntu which is based on Debian,so there should be no problem with files of ubuntu and debian and softwares also, well most linux distro's are based on ubuntu as it is the most used linux version around ,and some are based on fedora which is based on Red Hat linux ,
i dont know what type of file you want to download but usually there wpuld be no problem with downloading any linux files

hope it helped

What is the smallest Linux distribution compatible with the PS3?
Q. I would like to install Linux on my PS3 but I have a satellite internet connection. This means that I can only download small files(or iso's). Like under 500mb. Are there any free iso linux files I can get for ps3 under 500mb?

A. I think yellow dog linux is the smallest compatible with ps3 not positive



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment