Friday, March 1, 2013

How do i use a kindle fire as a computer tablet?

Q. AI have a kindle fire 2. I am in drawing and stuff, but i really need a tablet. SO i asked one of my friends if a kindle fire can be used for a computer tablet. she said yes. I can't find anywhere with that kind of information. I need help.

A. A kindle fire uses type of linux like an android operating system. You can buy applications from Amazon and they run just like apps on a tablet. Just look for them on the kindle store.

What are some cheap graphics tablets for drawing on a computer?
Q. I want reliability and cost -$50. I'm inexperienced with digital art so if you could also share what problems may arise please inform me. I use Mac and Linux, not Windows.

A. There are very few for $50 unless you find something on eBay or get one that is used and very small size. This one is around $53: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823166106&cm_re=graphic_tablet-_-23-166-106-_-Product

Others: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&Description=graphic%20tablet&bop=And&Order=BESTMATCH&PageSize=100

Ron

What art programs can you use on an Android Tablet?
Q. I just got an android tablet and wanted to start doing a little more art like drawing and stuff and was wondering if I could download something like GIMP,PSE, ect.

A. You cant use GIMP and Photoshop Elements in Android tablets. You can only use them on Macs, Windows, and (for GIMP only) on Linux operating systems.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment