Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What is a good Linux Distrobustion for Video Editing?

Q. I'm looking for a Linux Distro that's good for authoring video, and audio. Thanks :)

A. dyne:bolic was awesome. It was replaced by Pure Dyne which is nowhere near as good but head and shoulders above everything else. You can still get dyne:bolic:

http://www.dynebolic.org

but puredyne is available here:

http://www.puredyne.org

Forget Ubuntu Studio. I really have no faith in canonical's understanding of the technology: at a bare minimum you need a real-time kernel.

What is a good Linux Distro for Video editing?
Q. I'm looking for a Linux Distro that's good for authoring video, and audio. Thanks :)

A. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_Studio

"Ubuntu Studio is an officially recognized derivative of the Ubuntu Linux distribution, which is explicitly geared to general multimedia production."

What is the best free editing system I can get online that for sure does not have viruses?
Q. So I make videos, and I'm using windows movie maker, which isn't bad, but I want something better I can edit with. Also I have a HD camera and I was wondering if there is any free editing system supporting HD, so my edited videos will be in HD.

A. Here are some open source video editors. I haven't used them, but Cinelerra seems like a good one to try first. A lot of them are only supported by Linux OS's, though.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment