Monday, May 20, 2013

How do you create a server for minecraft, on linux mint?

Q. Hi, my name is Roger, and I am a complete nerd over minecraft. I totally admit, Im obsessed with it. My only problem is that i dont know how to create a server on it. I have linux mint, and my dad only has that for our computer. I would like to know how to create a server on minecraft for linux mint! Help please

A. Linux mint is probably the easiest Linux OS to use. You shouldn't have any problems. Here's a quick tutorial I found: http://velkrokronicles.wordpress.com/2011/04/21/minecraft-server-setup-part-1/

How do I change my minecraft multiplayer map on an ubuntu character based server?
Q. I have a multiplayer minecraft server on linux ubuntu but I want to change the dufault map to another I have installed. How do I do it?

A. I dont know is this will help you or not, but if any of you are looking for premium accounts these people on Youtube are sharing some, I got two working account myself http://youtu.be/BrLN01GR4b8 , enjoy! =)

How to make Minecraft run faster on LinuxIUbuntu?
Q. I have the latest version of Minecraft and a Linux Ubuntu computer with 3.7GB of RAM and a 2.4ghz processor. When I had Windows 7 on my same computer everything ran fine but now I'm running at 1-2 fps on tiny with minimal setting. Any ideas what I should do?

A. I get much better performance on linux that Windows. Your problem is probably a video driver problem, or the lack thereof. If you are using a vesa or other generic driver, minecraft will not perform well.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment