Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How to Install Windows Xp, Redhat Linux and Solaris 10 in a Single Hard Drive?

Q. How to Install Windows Xp, Redhat Linux and Solaris 10 in a Single Hard Drive.

I have a 250 Gb Hard disk .
I have already installed XP,Linux.
Now i want to install Solaris without disturbing XP and Linux. Is there any procedure....

Help Appreciated....!

A. It does not look like it is a very easy task, but it is definitely possible.

Redhat Linux: What is the required hard drive sizes for the following installations?
Q. Office and productivity _____ GB

Software Development_____ GB

Web Server_____ GB

Minimal of Ram recommended for Installing Redhat Linux _____ MB

Please use valid sources(from obtaining your answers)and state your sources.

A. Your answers on the Red Hat Link below.

where can I download yum based video player for Redhat Linux 5?
Q. Hi folks,
I wanna download a free video cum audio player for RedHat Linux version 5. So, pls help me pals...let me know the link that I gotta go with.

A. Not sure if redhat can get it but, have you tried VLC player?
Or banshee is your looking for a Media library



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment