Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How to turn turn off Xbox update?

Q. I want to be able to play older Xbox like halo 2 however, Microsoft is putting updates on the boxes to stop that from happening. Once again controlling people freedom, not to mention paying him twice for the same game!! Highway robbery.heard they are getting for free, if I may mention from virtual game open source according to a friend of mine working for Microsoft India.. That is unfair and great thievery on Microsoft behalf which is sickening opinion. Currently the new Xbox slim will not allow older games to be played the new consoles nor does it allow you to save your movies to the consoles hard drive. This should be key features of the console.. I don't see why the new Xbox console cannot be backwards compatible.I sure hope they can make an update to make the console backwards compatible cuz I don't want to throw out games bought with hard earned money. I don't know but i just wanted to know if Microsoft thinks everyone is rich! I really don't like that. If the new console does not support backward compatibility I would urge the public not to buy the new Xbox coming out and those who have not bought the slim yet. DON'T BUY IT.
Here is a solution:
Go to virtual open source download unlimited games from a free open source software and play them on your computer.available for windows, Mac, Ubuntu, Suse. etc. You can use your joystick but you will need to invest in a 10.00 USD Controller Joypad Converter Adapter you can find anywhere online even eBay for your current xbox controllers or any other controller fro that mater to work on your computer if you do not have a computerized keyboard joypad just as if it were you console except you will have unlimited capabilities and freedom. best part is no updates if you don't want it. You just have to turn off update under preferences on your computer. Goods luck peeps.let me know if there is a way to turn off Xbox Update.

see also: open source software
Digital rights issues

"The journal âwill provide a centre of excellence for the very best in analysis of issues facing users and advisors in the development, deployment and governance of free and open source software, recognising the importance of digital rights issues to the daily professional and personal lives of many of the journalâs readers and the role that open solutions might play in their resolution,â it said."
also see:
International Free and Open Source Software Law Review (IFOSSLR) is supported financially by the Mozilla Foundation, which has been instrumental in the development of the Firefox web browser, among other things, its editorial committee says neither this organisation nor the others that support it exercise editorial control over it.

A. You donât wan to turn off Xbox update if your going to use Xbox Live anyway If you want to play older Xbox games you should not have a problem if you do contact Microsoft because although they say they will not support backward compatibility after November 2010.Howver, you may be luck and hopefully they have changed their mind and see not everyone can afford new games and many still have older games in great shape. Go figure.
I thought the new Xbox 360 was highly believed to be backward compatible but ONLY with the original Xbox's top-selling games. Games like Halo 1 and 2, Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2, Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive and a handful of others are believed to be on the list for backward compatible treatment. However, sometime Halo 2 still gives error message, and wont let you push x to install game to hard drive don't know why. Gotta remember though the OS is hybrid between Linux and DOS I believe, but don't quote me on the Dos gotta double check. I don't know what game you are playing but if you are playing games like first to fight ,Star wars cloned Wars, BurnOut3, Project Gotham 2 or 1, as well as other Xbox older game try sticking them in the drive again. it will send an update to Microsoft and maybe they can make a fix for it.
IGN.com journalists believe that Microsoft will take the backward compatibility issue one step at a time, considering the XB360 is an entirely different system from the Xbox hard drive through simple conversion as it does with windows media player. Hopefully Microsoft will fix this issue with a simple update so any game or Movie can be installed to using the XB360 hard drive.
There will be updates of some sort sent via Xbox Live that will enable gamers to play SOME of their favorite older titles (granted they have the games in their possession). sooner than later. hopefully they do it for all game by end of 2011.Over time, the list may grow because alot of gamers are complaining of these issues and based on gamer feedback and, someday, the XB360 may very well include in its playable titles every game from Xbox 1's library.
Xbox is kind of nicer than computer, more sleek. Although you are correct about open source gaming. Not sure if he is getting his games there though. He is commercial and open source is suppose to be non commercial. However there are a few that do break the rules. So wonât comment on that.
Anyway, everyone can't carry around their computers can they, with the exception of laptops and shuttle XPC's for example. Xbox is easier to tote around, even has a bag accessory. How many computers do you know can do that. Dude in the near future
we'll know for sure how Microsoft handles backward compatibility by January 2010 when the instant update system is (hopefully) launched.
Don't be mad at Bill Gates. He is a cool dude. After all he created he XBOX :). He is not all about money, well at least I would hope not? Think about it, he plays games to I am sure of it. ALL geeks do. How do I know? I am a GEEK and so is Weird Al" Yankovic.. Geeks are gamers.
if you really want a preference o turn off update. Maybe you can write em and let em know your thoughts is the best way to send a pet peeve .Hope this helps.
don;t let money issue boggle you down

How can I make a journal where no one will be able to read it?
Q. I've never been into the writtten diaries that people hide in their closets. For one, I hate writing by hand, and secondly, it's too easy for someone to snoop around and find it.

So I decided to use a LiveJournal account, and set all my entries to private. I made sure to delete the website from my history when I used it, and used a password and an email with a password that my parents didn't know. It was going pretty good, and since I type really fast, I was able to get out my thoughts and edit them without any trouble.

I was playing around with the cords on my computer the other day, and I noticed a keystroke logger attatchment (it breaks through any passwords and records everything you type, then sends the information to a designated computer). I confronted my parents, and my step dad admitted that he had put it there because he wanted to make sure that I was safe (I'm 15 and I've never given my parents any reason to worry). I felt sick; everything I had written was so...private. My mom wasn't happy with the idea, so she took it. I then asked my step dad for some privacy, and he said that he wasn't going to stop checking up on me.

How do I find a way to express my thoughts, preferably by typing, while at the same time making sure that they won't be accessed by anyone but me?

A. I would buy another keyboard. Hook it up to a USB port and when you want to type in your journal use that one. When you're going to just surf the net use the keylogged one. Just make sure to keep the extra keyboard hidden. Maybe keep it in a locked drawer.

Something else you could do. If you want to keep an electronic journal you could buy a flash drive. Put it in your USB port, make a word document or some other text and write in it. (This assumes you're mom can get the keylogger taken off, or you could just remove it.) When you're finished, right click on the file and click on Properties. Once there you should see some attributes settings at the bottom. Click on Advanced and check the one that says "Encrypt contents to secure data." and leave it in a drawer.

With that checked, no one will be able to read whats on there without it being on your computer. For example, if he finds the flash drive and tries to stick it in his computer to check it out, he will see nothing. From there you just need to make sure he don't know the password to your computer.

Another option, though one you probably don't want to take is to start using a Linux operating system. Anything you do on there, he won't be able to access it with windows. And he probably wouldn't know what to make of Linux anyway. So that is a viable option if you want to take the time to learn Linux.

That's about all I can think of, good luck with this, and don't give up your privacy.

infrared on laptop?
Q. is it possible to use any remote controller to control my laptop?,
Is it possible to get my laptop to control a TV?
if any of these requires a software, can someone give me the website?
then is there any bluetooth remote that will work on the laptop?

A. I know using a PDA IR port as a TV remote has been done, but not the other way round. I know of only one project which is working in doing this for a laptop or any other computer, the Linux people. The link is to an article in The Linux Journal.b



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment