Wednesday, May 15, 2013

is there a way to turn a linux computer into windows?

Q. I hate linux and dosnt work well for me. Is there a way to turn my linux computer into a windows? Can make windows run on it? Can you turn it into a windows computer?

A. If you have a windoze install disk I imagine you could reformat and reinstall.

How do I get the Sibelius Scorch plugin in Linux?
Q. I am trying to print off some sheet music that is only available in the Sibelius Scorch format from a website, but I cannot figure out how to get Sibelius Scorch onto my Linux computer. I tried installing to the Mozilla FIrefox plugin folder, but it still didnt work. Any suggestions?
I am using Firefox 3. Any other way besides downgrading? I really dont want to have to do that.

A. Some have gotten i to work using under wine in linux.
Here are 2 interesting links.

How to fix the sound on a computer?
Q. My Linux computer's sound has suddenly stopped functioning. I have checked it out and its not on mute and the volume is on and turned up. I also plugged headphones into the back of my computer and I still didn't get anything.
Does anyone know how to fix it? Also if I have to get a new sound card or something does anyone know where I can get one and about how much it will cost, and how to replace it. Thanks!

A. To verify it, check your speaker any power (green led light "ON"). If got power, then check the control program hardware sound card whether is present (without error!).I suspect the sound card bad or either software corupted. U can try to remove from hardware> sound card & remove program > software sound card then reboot the system let your system find hardware for u follow by install your sound card driver(disc starter kit for sound). If Still nt working, then remove the sound card from computer and bring card to sim lim sq and buy the sound card different brand is ok but make sure the slot size must be the same that why i ask u to bring along the sound card. (if it's a build in sound card which u can't remove coz attach with motherboard/mainboard then no choice).



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment