Monday, January 28, 2013

How to add Commands on Minecraft server?

Q. I just made a Minecraft server via linux, can somebody walk me through step by step how to add commands? Also, how to whitelist and black list, also, how to create user groups? Thanks!

A. You need to give a little bit more detail, we need to know if you are using Craftbukkit, or just a regular server, as installing mods that give commands on Craftbukkit servers is WAAY easier, since you just add the jar file into a plugins folder, but on a regular server, each mod's installation varies and it can be complicated.

For white listing, go to the server properties file, then set whitelist to 'true' and then go to the whitelist file and add the usernames of those on the whitlist. A blacklist is not needed as anyone not on the whitelist will not be able to get in, or you can just use the /ban or /banip command that comes as standard.

How do I install bukkit on my minecraft server for linux ubuntu?
Q. I own a complete character based linux server that I want to become bukkit. How do I set it up so that I can make it a bukkit server?

A. You download the bukkit server jar file, you plop it into your minecraft server directory, and you execute it.

Is there any way I can speed up Tekkit on my computer?
Q. I'm running the Technic pack for minecraft on linux, but with a 32x32 texture pack and all the setting set to the lowest (Render distance, Particles, etc), I get about 8-12 FPS. I have 4 GB of RAM allocated to it, but it hasn't sped up much (If at all). Is there any way I can get a higher frame rate?

A. I have the same problem. But i know how to fix it(i'm on windows) You know how to get to the technic pack folder? Then tekkit>options(text object) The search for fps limit and change it to 2050. Then start up tekkit, and you should have a higher frame rate. It worked for me. If you didn't get any higher fps then you should search for antoher forum. Hope i helped :)



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment