Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What Will Happen If I install Linux Mint AND ten uninstall windows xp?

Q. If i download linux mint then uninstall winxp will i still have my drivers like sound,LAN,graphics and more important drivers.

A. RECOMENDATION:

dont read to much blogs, u must read sensible info about linux, Debian its the mayor linux documented proyect for read, IN LINUX U MUST READ FIRTS AND TEH MEK ACTIONS


TAHE CARE OF THIS MEN:

LINUX ARE NOT WINDOW

WINDOW ARE NOT LINUX

LINUX DONT NEED DRIVERS RIGHT

and for last: for unninstall windows only one command and play it fron linux

mkfs.ext3 /dev/windowspartition

THAS ALL

What are the main differences between Linux Mint 12 and Linux Mint Debian?
Q. Obviously one is based on ubuntu and the other based on Debian, but what are the package differences? What kind of software do they/don't they have?

A. Linux Mint Debian is a rolling distribution. I keeps on getting incremental updates, and you don't have to reinstall it. Linux Mint 12, on the other hand, gets periodic major upgrades which you have to install.

What type of package do I use on Linux Mint 9?
Q. Most software I find isn't packaged specifically for Linux Mint. So I was wondering, do I use the packages for Ubuntu or the one classified under other or all distros?

I figured other or all would make more sense, but I thought since Linux Mint is from Ubuntu maybe its OK.

Yes, I'm new to Linux >.> Thanks for any help.

A. Any package ending with .deb should be installable in Linux Mint. That means any packages designed for Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint, or any other Debian derivatives will be fine.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment