Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Who has the best online Linux training?

Q. I have been looking at several websites for Linux training and would like to hear from anyone who has used online training to enhance their career as a Linux Systems Administrator?

A. I'll help you with a "nice" answer. I would recommend cbtnuggets.com (cheap video training) or www.linuxhomenetworking.com if you like pdf books.

Good luck.

Best institute for Red Hat Linux training in Delhi?
Q. Best institute for Red Hat Linux training in South Delhi?
Please give me few selected names which are the best one in training. I have list of Linux training institute in Delhi.

A. Netlabs ITS is the best.
There are learned teachers that makes this institution best among others.
Website: www.netlabsits.com

How to develop a more "Student Friendly" course?
Q. Hello! Folks
I need some suggestions over here. I am working on development of some Linux training courses for a college in my town. I am good at the technical aspects that we are going to teach but didn't have any previous experience in course development. I want to make the course more user friendly and attractive for students. I want to keep student's interest within the course from the start to end of a module. Should we teach every topic with real life scenarios and is it possible? Well, every suggestion is welcomed.

A. I don't know about a real life scenario for every topic, but I'm sure that students would appreciate as much practical application as you can give them. As a non-tech person I always appreciate clear, well defined terms, don't assume people have that knowledge base. Discussion and interaction are always good as well. Good luck!



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment