Monday, January 28, 2013

Is it possible to have both Linux AND OS X Leopard installed on my Powerbook G4?

Q. I am looking at installing Linux on my Powerbook G4, but I don't know if I should.

Say once I install Linux...will I be able to use Leopard any more? Can I pick which OS I want to run when I boot up my computer?

If so any help will be appreciated because I am downloading the Linux ISO right now.

A. Yes.
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=157240

Does anyone know where to find a iso image of linux that will run vmware player?
Q. I am looking for a linux iso image that will install on a computer that has vmware player built in so that I can host vmware images.

A. Select distribution at DistroWatch.
http://distrowatch.com/

How do I install the Linux to my computer?
Q. I had download the Fedora Linux with ISO extension. How do I install the Linux to my computer another hard disk partition. Can anyone shows me the way?

A. Yep - follow any of the online guides. But first things first, you need to burn the ISO image(s) to CD/DVD using a program like ImgBurn, then reboot with the disk in your drive.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment