Saturday, April 20, 2013

Where am I able to play Same GNOME for free online?

Q. My father has linux on his computer and I ended up becoming fond of the game that came with it, titled 'Same Gnome' I found out later that it is specifically called 'Swell Foop' and it is another version of Same Game, but I really liked that version in particular.

Where can I play the linux version of SameGame, called Same GNOME? Thank you!

A. It's Linux software - you can only play it on Linux. GNOME is a desktop environment.

how do i install itunes 10 on linux ubuntu?
Q. I've used wine and play on linux to download the application, but it just isn't working. Every time I click on the application to open it doesn't open up. Does anyone know what I can do to make it work.
itunes seven is working just fine, but I don't want the old version i want the newer version.

A. I love it when people respond to questions, and have no idea what there talking about.

First make sure you have an up to date copy of WINE and POL, I know the POL in the Ubuntu repos is the older version (at least last time I checked) Same goes for WINE. Make sure your running if from either the WINE menu, or from POL directly. If you just double click the EXE it will run without the switches, and may not work at all. If your doing all of this I'd suggest a complete PURGE not removal of WINE and POL. Don't use Software center, use apt-get. Software center will only remove them

#sudo apt-get purge wine
#sudo apt-get purge playonlinux
#sudo apt-get autoremove
#sudo apt-get autoclean

Make sure there's no hidden folders in your home folder (with a . in front of them) referencing WINE or POL. Alt+H will show them

Download POL from them directly, don't install from the Ubuntu repos. (Current Ver is 3.8.12)
http://www.playonlinux.com

POL Is dependent on WINE, so it will be installed automatically, so will the MS fonts. It should work fine after that.

Banshee has come a long way, not really a need to run iTunes in Linux anymore. I just installed it to see what would happen and it appeared to run fine, imported my music library and played them fine, connected to my ipod etc. You results should be the same. I still like Native software when possible.

How do i find out how much memory my graphic card has ubuntu?
Q. ok im using play on linux and when i am installing steam it asked how much memory my graphic card has and i dont know how to find out help?

A. if it's discrete you should be able to look up the model number to find out.

For integrated, you need to dig in the bios and see how much RAM was set aside for video buffers.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment