Saturday, April 20, 2013

How do I configure internet to work with linux?

Q. I recently installed Red Hat Linux and I discovered that the internet doesn't work (even though I have mozilla and co.). I was told that it might need a configuration, how am I supposed to do that?

A. We need a lot more info in order to help you.
How do you want to connect to the internet: dialup, wired ethernet, wireless?
Which card do you have for connecting to the internet; brand and model?
Which version of red hat?
Have you checked all the menu items looking for an entry that would enable internet connection?
Good luck

Best institute for Red Hat Linux training in Delhi?
Q. Best institute for Red Hat Linux training in South Delhi?
Please give me few selected names which are the best one in training. I have list of Linux training institute in Delhi.

A. Netlabs ITS is the best.
There are learned teachers that makes this institution best among others.
Website: www.netlabsits.com

What is the name of a Windows server Based Rapid Deployment software that can deploy windows and Linux?
Q. I need to be able to (off of a windows server 2003, 2008 machine) rapidly deploy the OS to either Windows server 2003, 2008, or Red Hat Linux Enterprise edition to multiple machines.
Can you please advise what software to use that is able to perform this function, and either be freeware, or is only licensed for the software, NOT the imaged machines.

A. I don't understand your question very well..but if I got it right you must boot your server from windows installation DVD and make a dual-boot(install a second os on a different location on the hard disk - not C:\Windows - because you have 2003 there already there.)Same for Linux.And if I understand it on the other way you weant to have 3 os booted up in the same time.i don't think that's possible but try Windows HPC Server 2008.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment