Friday, April 19, 2013

is it possible to get a premium minecraft account free on mac?

Q. I want to play minecraft and I would buy it but I can't afford it. I know it's cheap but when your a kid with no job you still can't really buy games. So anyway I was wondering where I could get a minecraft premium account for free? A link to a torrent or something? Anything that works and is free is very appreciated!! Also keep in mind I'm using a mac.

A. Dont use torrents sometimes there not really safe as in virus....soo do this....it works for windows linux and mac....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQk_sMKoasg
go here and follow the video and its great because its free and its safe also it updates automaticly while updates are brought into the game so its really good and its safer....

How do I set-up a Minecraft bukkit server on linux?
Q. Hey, I'm already running a Minecraft server on a seperate ubuntu machine upstairs but now I want to run a bukkit server. I've seen the tuturial of putting the file in a folder and using shell to copy that code to run it, but how do I use shell. And secondly, how do I add plugins to a ubuntu bukkit server. Thanks.

A. Its really easy, all you have to do is drag the plugins .jar file into the "Plugins" folder. It will automatically install the plugin. To use the shell, double-click it.

Go here if you need more help:
http://wiki.bukkit.org/Setting_up_a_server

What is the difference between minecraft on windows and mac os x?
Q. My school got new macs, and the teachers said we could use flash drives on the macs. So if i were to copy my.minecraft folder (from windows) on to my flash drive, and transfer them to the mac, and use magic launcher to select the .jar file, would it work?

A. Only if you have a mac version of Magic Launcher, since macs cant run exes. I dond know if theres a mac one, but on the magic launcher minecraftforums page there definatly is a linux version (as a .jar) whick will work on any OS, including all mac OS and Windows OS.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment