Saturday, April 20, 2013

What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages to a computer buyer when using one of the?

Q. free operating systems such as google chrome or linux rather than using windows?

A. Windows - people are more accostmed to using windows, it is the business preferred OS.
Linux - Ubuntu - less then user friendly to configure and setup, but stable.
Chrome - new, never used it myself, can't make any suggestions on it....

How do I block websites on my computer?
Q. I use Google Chrome. On a linux machine, though I doubt that's relevant.

This ear I am taking 8 different senior highschool courses, and I have a habit of aimlessly looking for funny things on the internet. I need to block my favorite websites until I'm in good habits. Like putting a padlock on the fridge when you know your weakness.

A. First of all âhostsâ is the name of the file not the folder. Please refer to the screenshot above.

Ok, letâs start from the first step. When you typed
notepad %windir%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts in the run command, were you not able to see the file named âhostsâ getting opened in notepad?

If not, then copy the hosts file from other computer to your targeted computer at the location %windir%\system32\drivers\etc

What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages to the computer buyer when using one of the free?
Q. operating systems such as google chrome and linux rather than windows?

A. i don't know about linux
but google chrome was designed to be fast
A great OS for something like net books that are only really good for watching videos and social networking
so it woulnd;t be able to do much in the way of gaming or high demand software

that was the last time i herd about google chrome a while ago it might be different now



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment