Friday, April 19, 2013

Is it worth buying a Linux computer - or are they not very good?

Q. I am planning on buying a linux computer but I have never owned one before, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about them - can you use word programs and computer games like The Sims?
Thank :)

A. dude, you need windows. if you even have to ask the question, get windows.

is there a way to turn a linux computer into windows?
Q. I hate linux and dosnt work well for me. Is there a way to turn my linux computer into a windows? Can make windows run on it? Can you turn it into a windows computer?

A. If you have a windoze install disk I imagine you could reformat and reinstall.

How to use a crossover cable between two computers?
Q. I have two Ubuntu Linux computers and a crossover cable.....What do I do? I just want to be able to share files between computers.

A. Set the IP addresses on both computers to be within one sub network like

pc1 ip - > 192.168.0.2
pc1 mask -> 255.255.255.0

pc2 ip - > 192.168.0.3
pc2 mask -> 255.255.255.0

After that you must share at least one resource on one of the pc's

After that you should be able to access the shared resource from the other computer



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment