Friday, January 11, 2013

What is the smallest Linux distribution compatible with the PS3?

Q. I would like to install Linux on my PS3 but I have a satellite internet connection. This means that I can only download small files(or iso's). Like under 500mb. Are there any free iso linux files I can get for ps3 under 500mb?

A. I think yellow dog linux is the smallest compatible with ps3 not positive

My phone runs linux can i put a file that runs on linux on my phone?
Q. My phone is an HTC evo 4g and I want to put a Linux file on to my phone. Simply will it run?

A. Android is not Linux, it's a FORK of Linux, and it's not an X86 system, so you can't run binaries that work on your PC.

How to install Linux on my flash drive or external hdd?
Q. Okay. My laptop hdd is just 80gb. I want to install the Linux on my flash drive or external hdd, not just make it a "bootable" flash drive because when I tried Ubuntu using the live cd Demo(without installing), everything is sooooo slow. Is it possible to INSTALL the linux files on my flash drive or external hdd? Thank you very much.

A. go to cnet site and there is a how to video. go to how to video > linux
http://cnettv.cnet.com/?tag=hdr;brandnav#




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment