Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What do i burn as an iso For yellow dog linux?

Q. I downloaded yellow dog linux iso and it is a compressed .rar file. Inside this there is a folder called Yellowdog it contains 3.6 gb of the overall 3.66gb. to burn this do i just drag this folder onto my disk drive when i have a dvd inside?

A. Ok to open the file you need something like ultra iso or magic iso, or just google search something which can burn iso and open them.
Once you get your program, open it, add your file and burn on to cd/dvd.

Very easy

PS. If you use torrents just download ultra iso or magic iso of a torrent website....
Hope this helps..

how do i burn an iso of yellow dog linux onto a dvd?
Q. I downloaded yellow dog linux iso from a torrent and it is a compressed .rar file. Inside this there is a folder called Yellowdog it contains 3.41 gb of the overall 3.71gb. to burn this do i just drag this folder onto my disk drive when i have a dvd inside?

A. no you need a ISO burning capable software such as nero or image burner

Can I burn more than one ISO (bootable operating system) on a DVD and still boot all of them?
Q. I don't happen to have a CD-ROM right now and I have DVD-ROMs instead and planning to burn more than one Linux ISO on it. Will it work and still boot all of them? I'm guessing I might need to use an ISO modifier to change the the kernel path for every ISO.

A. you can burn CD's(700mb disk) in a DVD burner




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment