Friday, January 25, 2013

My phone runs linux can i put a file that runs on linux on my phone?

Q. My phone is an HTC evo 4g and I want to put a Linux file on to my phone. Simply will it run?

A. Android is not Linux, it's a FORK of Linux, and it's not an X86 system, so you can't run binaries that work on your PC.

How to install Linux on my flash drive or external hdd?
Q. Okay. My laptop hdd is just 80gb. I want to install the Linux on my flash drive or external hdd, not just make it a "bootable" flash drive because when I tried Ubuntu using the live cd Demo(without installing), everything is sooooo slow. Is it possible to INSTALL the linux files on my flash drive or external hdd? Thank you very much.

A. go to cnet site and there is a how to video. go to how to video > linux
http://cnettv.cnet.com/?tag=hdr;brandnav#

How do I access my files on a virtual box?
Q. I have windows 7 and I've added a linux virtual box. Is there a way I can get to my linux files without having to open the virtual box? For example, would I be able to go to a file on windows that has all my linux stuff for my v-box?
Thanks

A. you would have to make a shared folder and transfer the files into the folder. otherwise, there is no possible way to get the information back from virtual box.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment