Sunday, January 6, 2013

Is there any specific book about Backtrack Linux which can cover forensic analysis and penetration testing?

Q. There are enough book about linux but I found none about Backtrack. If really there is none how and where can I get tutorial materials, specially online?

A. I have seen a number of video on youtube....but not much of reading material

Should I put backtrack linux in a multi-boot load along with ubuntu and windows 7?
Q. I want to get into wireless networks easier.

A. Just about ever file there is for Linux can be installed in other Linux. The Backtrack you have is probably Ubuntu based. The Ubuntu your have can probably install exactly the same files through Synaptic, if you know what Backtrack is using. I guess it wouldn't hurt, but for me as a Linux user it is kind of senseless.

How do I get my wireless card (broadcom 4311) to connect on Backtrack Linux?
Q. I am running Backtrack from a cd.

A. i hate to burst the bubble, but i dont think they are compatable




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment