Friday, January 25, 2013

How to add a picture on top of my video in Windows Live Movie Maker?

Q. I recorded a video, and I want to put my logo on top of the video, and it be their the whole time the video is running. Is this possible?

A. In the apps I use (all Linux), you just make a transparent-background logo and put it on a separate track to be overlaid on the other tracks. You can fade it in and out too.

What is the linux command to list every file on the computer ?
Q. I know in DOS you do dir /s for the entire system. What is the linux equivalent ?

A. ls -Ra /

That is LiSt Recursively All files starting with / (the top level).

Where can I find some very good linux software?
Q. I downloaded linux ubuntu as a second OS next to windows, I coudn't find any software for it, whre can i find some good software.

A. Ubuntu comes packed with a variety of free soft-wares already. Check in the 'Applications' on your top left-hand side.

If you want to install additional soft-wares, use the synaptic package manager (System > Administration > Synaptic Package Manager) click 'Reload' for synaptic to get the latest updates. Then type in the keywords or name of the software you want into the search bar, it will filter out, right-click on what you want to install and choose 'mark for installation', click 'Apply' to proceed



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment