Thursday, January 10, 2013

how do you install games and apps on linux?

Q. how do you install linux games and apps or what do you need in order to run some window apps. I unstalled ubuntu since I couldn't afford xp or whatever and now I can't even install a bleep application. exe bin nothing extalls nor can I find emulators blah blah blah. LOST IN FREEKING UBUNTU land. help is appreciated as well as required. Thank you.

A. There is a ubuntu add on called Wine, download that. It is supposed to allow the running of windows applications on Ubuntu. It works, and can be found at http://www.winehq.org/ . For more info in it, also see https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Wine .

Guy S

I want to host an online Poker Game, and i want to sell usernames and passwords where customers can buy them?
Q. Hey, I want to host an online poker game where I can control from my computer or online administration, the game should be real money game but each user will have his own prepaid username and password, I want to host the game using a VPS hosting, where can I find a good game other than PokerMavens that can do the same, preferably Linux-Game...I'm willing to pay good price for the good game

A. The best place I found to place free classified ads has got to be,

http://www.Stumblehere.com/

Because you can place 1 ad in many places simultaneously!

What is a good Linux 3-D games that does not require internet connection?
Q. I'm just looking for a good Linux 3-d game that is shooter or adventurous game that can be played without the internet.

A. try medal of honor allied assault
open arena and alien arena
half life 2
and
lot of other games for windows using wine windows emulator winehq.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment