Friday, January 25, 2013

How do I install Linux mint debian xfce or linux mint debian gnome?

Q. I am wondering how do you install Linux mint Debian on a USB stick from Linux mint 11 lxde or lubuntu 11.10. I tried the start up disk creator but nothing came up and it only recognized my USB drive how to i install the Debian edition of Linux mint off of Linux mint lxde or lubuntu if the start up disk creator wont recognize the image I downloaded.

A. you need to be running on either a Live CD or a Live USB to install an OS.
I use a USB because it is quick and simple, and I like to recycle.
I believe there are other tools but I use unetbootin to configure the USB stick
unetbootin can be installed from the Software Manager
information on unetbootin here> http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/

What is a good keyboard mouse combo device?
Q. looking for a keyboard that functions as a mouse and board with only one usb input.

linux compatible good quality?

anyone have any good expediences with such hardware?

A. Logitech has good products,I think the latest Keyboard/Mouse uses one wireless USB connection that also will control up to six devices.

How to install wifi usb driver on back track linux or make it to work on vmware?
Q. i have back track linux on vmware and i cant get my wifi device to work i tried to use wifi usb to work but it also dont work i guess i need to install the driver of that usb in BT linux but i dont how
can you please help me ?

A. there is an easy way, Google to find DGTSoft, then you can download "USB Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/7", choose one for your PC, it an scan and find the missing drivers and then install the right ones automatically.Good luck for u!



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment