Thursday, January 24, 2013

How do I enter my passkey to connect to an internet connection on a Linux Ubuntu?

Q. You see, the network to access the internet here at home requires a password to connect to it, should you be using a Mac or a Windows based OS. However, my Linux just connects to the network without asking for a password. But I can't access the internet since I didn't enter the password. And I have no idea how to enter it. Any help?

A. click on internet connections on the top right

then select ur internet connection
if there exist a password then it prompts u for a password
then u need to change the mode to 128 bit hex, i think this is the second option over there in the password prompt box.

if this doesnt work u change the mode of access to shared key in the second trial

How to add a picture on top of my video in Windows Live Movie Maker?
Q. I recorded a video, and I want to put my logo on top of the video, and it be their the whole time the video is running. Is this possible?

A. In the apps I use (all Linux), you just make a transparent-background logo and put it on a separate track to be overlaid on the other tracks. You can fade it in and out too.

What is the linux command to list every file on the computer ?
Q. I know in DOS you do dir /s for the entire system. What is the linux equivalent ?

A. ls -Ra /

That is LiSt Recursively All files starting with / (the top level).



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment