Friday, January 18, 2013

How do i connect to redhat linux server by using vncviewer even user is logged out?

Q. I successfully connect to the redhat linux server by using 3rd parties vncviewer. But when the user (root) user is logged out, i am unable to establish the connection again! Why, can anyone helps on this? Because i've tried to search on the web, cant find the solution... thanks a lot....
But when the user is logged out, it cant be connected, how?

A. To start the server on the linux box, as the user type:
$ vncserver
It will come back with something like "started server on localhost:1" (I can't remember the exact syntax - the bit you are interested in is the :1)
To connect to this from another computer (running windoze, linux or any other client) you must use the :1 bit too, ie connect to:
machinename:1
Because linux is a true multiuser environment you are able to launch multiple desktops, :1, :2, :3 etc. These go over ports 5901, 5902, 5903 etc. Windoze (not being multiuser) does not allow you to start a new desktop for a VNC session and only allows you the one which goes over port 5900 and is machinename:0

How do I set up a Call of Duty 4 Cracked linux server?
Q. I have searched everywhere and I can't find a tutorial to create a cracked cod4 linux server. Is there anyone who knows where to find one?

A. That's because a tutorial won't help you. You need experience to figure it out.

I'm looking for software to run on a linux server that can be used to validate user access to my VB software?
Q. I've developed a program in Visual Basic and would like to distribute it be able to have the software check a linux server to see if the userid that is used to login to the software is both valid AND unique (to prevent duplicate logins).

Any suggestion on what I can use?
my VB application is a desktop application.

The verification software would be on the server on the internet.

The users could create their own password... I'd assign userids.

I know that something custom could be written, but I'd like to avoid that if there's an off-the-shelf solution.

A. take a look at using openldap



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment