Friday, January 18, 2013

Has Microsoft announced the date that they'll offer free upgrades to the new operating system yet?

Q. I want to buy a Dell for school, but I am waiting to get one so I can get the free operating system upgrade. Also, anyone know when it (whatever they're calling the new system) will come out?

A. If you're talking about the system that will come after Vista, it's called "Windows 7". Microsoft announced that it will be coming out sometime between September and November of this year! (2009)

Where can i get a good free operating system for my 2005 compaq computer?
Q. Its a windows xp and I want to know where I can get a free operating system compatible with a winzdows xp 2005 compaq because I just used Dban (Derik's boot and nuke) to wipe my computers memory where can I find the operating system I need

A. The computer isn't a Windows XP, it's a Compaq. You can get a free operating system at ubuntu.com. If you want Windows XP for free, find someone who has upgraded to Windows Vista or 7, and ask for their old Windows CD. You'll need a registration key, your computer probably has one on a sticker.

How do you put a operating system on a new hard drive?
Q. I was hoping to put a free operating system on my hard drive but how can I without a disk? Is there a way to put it on to a SD card and transfer it?

A. Is the operating system an ISO image?, because then you can transfer it via SD card (or other storage device) and use a program like Daemon tools which basically creates a virtual disc so u can install the operating system like normal.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment