Monday, January 7, 2013

Can you change your Linux Software into Windows Vista?

Q. I got a laptop and I am fed up with the Linux software in it! Is there any free programs where I can download my Linux to Vista? Links appreciated! I was just wondering if there any Mac Links too? Thank you

A. You would have to buy windows vista, and then reformat your hard drive and install vista on it.

Why will some people buy anything shiny that is made by Apple?
Q. Half the products apple sells have crippled software that wont let you install 3rd party applications. Wouldn't you rather have windows or Linux software that would allow you to do anything you want it to?

A. most likely, as long as it has the apple symbol thing and it costs lots of money, peopel will buy it.

Where can i get the scanning software for the hp officejet 6500 for linux?
Q. I bought an all in one fax printer and need linux software for scanning. Thank you

A. http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/models/officejet/officejet_6500_e709n.html



Read More Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment