Sunday, January 6, 2013

How can I set the tabs in Google Chrome for Linux?

Q. I'd like my usual tabs to automatically load whey I open my browser. I know it can be done, I just don't know how.

A. You can just right-click a tab and choose "Pin Tab."

Another way is to click the wrench icon and choose "Preferences." Under "Basics" choose "Open the following pages."

When will google chrome be available for linux?
Q. When will a 64-bit debian package of google's new web browser "Google Chrome" be available? It looks really good and i'm eager to try it.

A. Firefox was largely supported by Google - but Chrome is their way of trying to own the internet, and introduce their own 'cloud' operating systems.

Linux is free, let's try to keep it that way!

Currently I'm using Opera and Firefox on a nice free gnome desktop - my internet experience is very fast and stable, no threats from security - why do you need to get on this new bandwagon? It's designed to take people away from Windows - that's why they didn't worry about linux just yet....

There is a very good reason that Firefox and Opera are in the repositories of FREE GNU software, and google will do well, but not on my desktop!

READ the EULA
it's very very long
and it tells you, they will own it all! They already store all the mail that goes through Gmail!

Midori is faster, and webkit based; Safari, epiphany, one thing I noticed with CHROME is that it steals your operating system shortcuts! I just pressed 'ALT and SPACE' which should open my 'launcher' window (Gnome-Do) but CHROME won't let me! it stole the focus... naughty naughty!!!

Please Provide Link For Google Chrome for Linux Mint 12?
Q. Can you tell me how to download Google Chrome, by step for Linux Mint 12, and provide a link to the version of Google Chrome for Mint? Don't link it if it's chrome.google.com, if it's that just please explain how to download and apply installation.

A. Try these commands.
Hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment