Monday, January 21, 2013

How do i delete the files from my memory stick?

Q. I have a linux netbook and i have a verbatim 2gb memory stick. I cannot add or delete any files onto the stick. i press delete on the keyboard but it does nothing... i cant right click the file and click delete as it is not highlighted/enabled . help?
thank you

A. Format the stick (right click, Format); that will delete every file and the non-working formating, and/or any corruption or bug.

My computer can't connect to my wireless router wirelessly but it can with a wired connection?
Q. I just bought and set up a D-Link DGL-4500, and it works perfectly if my computer is plugged in to the ports at the back of the router, but when I try to connect wirelessly it just says "Windows cannot connect".

When I try to connect my cheap little linux netbook wirelessly, it connects flawlessly.

What can I do to make this work??

A. I bet it's because you need to install all of the service packs on your Windows machine.

I believe that support for WPA/WPA2 wasn't included until either SP2 or SP3 of XP.

If that's not the problem, then go to the web site of your computer manufacturer or WiFi card manufacturer to see if there is an updated driver or support program available for your computer or WifI card.

Download the WiFi related updates (if available) and see if that doesn't fix the issue.

Good Luck!

Annorax64

How to create and boot windows or linux on my 1gb usb?
Q. How to create and boot windows or linux on netbook using USB flash drive?

A. unetbootin



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment