Sunday, January 27, 2013

Can I burn more than one ISO (bootable operating system) on a DVD and still boot all of them?

Q. I don't happen to have a CD-ROM right now and I have DVD-ROMs instead and planning to burn more than one Linux ISO on it. Will it work and still boot all of them? I'm guessing I might need to use an ISO modifier to change the the kernel path for every ISO.

A. you can burn CD's(700mb disk) in a DVD burner

Is it possible to have both Linux AND OS X Leopard installed on my Powerbook G4?
Q. I am looking at installing Linux on my Powerbook G4, but I don't know if I should.

Say once I install Linux...will I be able to use Leopard any more? Can I pick which OS I want to run when I boot up my computer?

If so any help will be appreciated because I am downloading the Linux ISO right now.

A. Yes.
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=157240

Does anyone know where to find a iso image of linux that will run vmware player?
Q. I am looking for a linux iso image that will install on a computer that has vmware player built in so that I can host vmware images.

A. Select distribution at DistroWatch.
http://distrowatch.com/



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment